The Alzheimer’s Activity Apron is especially made for caregivers who want to stimulate brain activity for those with Alzheimer’s/ Dementia who are in their care. They are great for keeping hands busy and diverting negative behavior. Touching familiar textures with hands and fingers can calm the irritable client and bring comfort to those with little movement.
The secured memory activities incorporates recall of simple everyday tasks with an activity toy in the pockets, buttoning, zipping, and tying activities, for example, which helps improve motor skills.
The activities consist of:
• 9” zipper with a large hoop for practice zipping
• A long felt strip with three colorful buttons for counting and touching, or a sponge for squeezing on a long cord.
• 2 pockets colorful pockets great for putting personal items in
• Fun surprises in pockets, including a plush toy
• Strip of elastic for pulling
** The Velcro loop neck will make it easier to get on and off while the long side ties can be wrapped giving more security. The apron is 100% Spun Polyester Heavy Weight 7.2oz Twill, 36” side ties; apron size, 26 W” X 32” L; one size fits all. The apron is packaged in a plastic “Belong To” bag with handle for sanitation and storage with an area for person’s name. MADE IN USA